A Hazleton law firm
Serving Individuals, Businesses, and Government Entities in the Anthracite Region
Gillespie, Miscavige & Ferdinand LLC in Hazleton, offers trusted legal counsel and strong advocacy for clients throughout northeast Pennsylvania in a wide range of practice areas. Contact our office to arrange a free initial consultation.
(570) 213-7961 or (888) 493-4887
- Motor vehicle accidents — Our personal injury lawyer has a record of substantial recoveries for victims of auto, truck, railroad, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents.
- Product liability — We have access to top experts in numerous fields to hold manufacturers accountable for defective products that have injured you or a loved one.
- Nursing home negligence — Our firm seeks compensation for victims of elder abuse and substandard medical care in long term care facilities.
- Residential real estate — From negotiation and title searches to title insurance and closing, we represent buyers and sellers in Luzerne and surrounding counties in their residential real estate transactions.
- Planning, zoning, and land use — Our attorneys represent individuals, developers, businesses, and approving agencies in development and land use issues, including variances and easements.
- Municipal law and school law — We represent school districts, local boards, and commissions as general counsel or on a consulting basis in personnel issues, licensing, and any other education or municipal legal matters.
- Business formation and commercial transactions — Our lawyers can help you and your business with start-ups, purchase agreements, sales, leasing, and employment law issues for businesses. We also can help you with the purchase and sale of a business.
- Commercial litigation — From disputes among shareholders to breach of contract claims, we represent small businesses in bringing or defending legal actions.
- Worker's compensation — We help injured workers appeal denied claims and get the full benefits they deserve from their employer's worker's compensation insurance policies.
- Social security disability — We assist clients filing for disability, represent them in the appeal of denied benefits, and help them prove their case to an administrative law judge.
- Estate planning — Our experienced attorneys can help you protect your assets and plan for the distribution of those assets to your beneficiaries with a comprehensive estate plan.
- Elder law — We advise clients on tax planning and the best way to allocate their assets to retain eligibility for government assistance. We also represent those who have been the victim of fraud or abuse.
- Estate administration — Our attorneys can help executors and trustees fulfill their obligations and duties in settling a loved one's estate. We also represent parties in probate litigation.
- Commercial Real Estate — We represent lenders, buyers, and sellers in commercial real estate sales and can produce all of the necessary documentation to complete commercial real estate transaction.
Contact Gillespie, Miscavige & Ferdinand LLC to arrange your free initial consultation with an experienced attorney. Call (570) 213-7961 or (888) 493-4887.