Hazleton, Pennsylvania Elder Law Lawyer
Free Initial Consultation • (570) 213-7961 or (888) 493-4887
At Gillespie, Miscavige & Ferdinand, LLC, in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, clients are advised by an attorney with nearly 30 years of experience. Joe Ferdinand provides solid advice and legal intervention for older clients or their family members and guardians.
A Full Spectrum of Elder Law Services
Gillespie, Miscavige & Ferdinand, LLC can provide knowledgeable counsel or legal action regarding:
- Medicaid planning (preserving assets while remaining eligible for medical assistance)
- Transfers, gifting, or re-titling of assets to family members
- Tax planning (minimizing state inheritance tax or federal estate tax)
- Long term care insurance (LTC) for nursing home or assisted living care
- Physical or emotional elder abuse by a caregiver (family member, nursing home)
- Undue influence (i.e., a sibling is coercing your parent to change a will)
- Fraud (e.g., your elderly parent is being financially abused by a scam artist or home repair contractor)
Get sound advice from an experienced elder law attorney who is current on the changes in the law in this evolving field. Contact attorney Joe Ferdinand at (570) 213-7961 or toll-free at (888) 493-4887.