Hazleton, Pennsylvania Municipal and School Law Attorney
Licensing • Personnel • Land Use • Tax Assessment
The law firm of Gillespie, Miscavige & Ferdinand, LLC in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, is available to represent governmental entities, school administrators, and individuals of northeast Pennsylvania in a broad range of municipal law and school law matters. We are known throughout the Anthracite Region for our knowledgeable legal counsel.
Attorney Daniel Miscavige has practiced since 1977 and has extensive experience in municipal and school legal matters. To discuss your specific issue or to enquire about his general counsel services, contact him at (570) 213-7961 or (888) 493-4887.
Experienced School Law Attorney
- Mr. Miscavige has served as Solicitor for the Weatherly Area School District for 25 years, advising the Board of Education and superintendent on land use, personnel issues, finance, regulatory compliance, and all legal matters under their purview.
- He is an approved attorney for the Pennsylvania School Administrators Association, representing principals and administrators in employment contract disputes, disciplinary issues, and other professional matters.
Unique Perspectives in Municipal Law
Gillespie, Miscavige & Ferdinand, LLC represents both municipalities and citizens in the full spectrum of municipal issues. All of our partners have served as counsel to local boards and agencies, and we also represent homeowners, businesses, developers, and lenders in issues such as:
- Land Use, Planning and Zoning
- Tax Assessment Appeals: If you seek to adjust the assessment on your home or business, or challenge a special assessment for roads or utilities, our lawyers will represent you before the county Board of Assessment Appeals or the local approving agent. We also serve municipal entities in these matters.
- Administrative Hearings: We represent individuals, municipalities, and their employees in state or local administrative proceedings, including personnel matters, permit or ordinance violations, and other licensing matters.
- Liquor License Issues: We can help you obtain your liquor license or assist you if the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board issues a citation to you.
Municipal Law/School Law Lawyers: (570) 213-7961 or (888) 493-4887
Our background, knowledge, and considerable experience in municipal and school law enable us to find creative and reasonable resolutions. Contact our Hazleton office today for a free initial consultation.